It's this blogs birthday today. Which is pretty amazing.
I've really enjoyed writing it and interacting with the comments. I've become a lot, lot better at writing and more importantly editing. It's made me think about stuff more, which is always good. It's allowed me to play with theories I probably wouldn't have done otherwise.
Here's some highlights from the past year.
1. All the many people who have linked here. Thank you very much.
2. Being quoted on the BBC News website, fairly early on.
3. Being linked to by Design Observer which sent hits through the roof.
4. Linked to that, my Future Of Graphic Design post which is probably the most comments I've ever had.
5. Slagging of Seth Godin (which also saw an upturn in hits).
6. The Fucking Elle debate, which still rages.
7. This little post which probably gets me the most hits via Google.
8. Getting the guys from BR&Me to comment on me slagging off their new name.
9. The Unicycle Parking
10. Having somewhere (useful) to store quotes
11. My first exhibition review (which is still really popular)
I'm going to celebrate with a Gin & Tonic.