The Skyfall cinematography is gorgeous. The brilliant work of Roger Deakins. The fight scene set to neon backdrop of Chinese typography is particularly incredible. (Hard to find pictures or a clip of that one at the moment. We'll discuss in detail when it's out on YouTube.)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Skyfall Shanghai fight scene + Floodlit Grand Prix = Cars 2:
- Design Indaba
- What did EDF energy promise me?
- The best sign around at the moment
- The best ad around at the moment
- Famous designers - stop doing this
- The piece of software that I always have open is...
- Burgess Park BMX Track
- Pro-tip: inflating tyres
- Nice touch from the Lego movie
- In The Making at the Design Museum
- Tony_Clarkson on Pro-tip: inflating tyres
- Paulpod on Umbrellas. Rubbish. Fact.
- RichardHolt on I hate the way iOS7 doesn't show you the full url
- Jonohey on I've completed @michaelbierut's 100 days project
- john dodds on The form not following the function
- plus.google.com/114572550670096605900 on New stuff from Newspaper Club
- Sitdowncomedian on I've completed @michaelbierut's 100 days project
- john dodds on I've completed @michaelbierut's 100 days project
- Sandhya Ragoowansi on I’m a designer. Use me better.
- Kendrick Moose on I love these signs