It's true that a lot of blogs can be narcissistic drivel. So, to prove how humble I am, I've complied a list of my 10 Worst Posts.
My 10 Worst Posts
1. Easyspace - OK, Easyspace are a dreadful company, but there's no need for this post. It's not big and it's not clever.
2. Understatement - This just doesn't work as a post. The photo is too small, or needs a border and it doesn't really mean anything unless you read the whole BBC article. Lazy.
3. Sharon Stone - This is silly and something I expect a lesser design blog to write about (whoops narcissism creeping back...).
4. WonderBra - I got way, way too excited about this.
5. Best of Brandweek - This is a waste of time. It's an OK article, but probably not worth downloading. Sorry.
6. Change - Re-reading this, I think it was ill thought out and probably a confusing post.
7. Astrologer - So? What's this got to do with graphic design?
8. Postman Pat - Ditto
9. Brandy - Again a lazy post. It's not really that clever.
10. Spiderman - Who cares? And it's not that great a video anyway.
What do you think? Can you remember any worst posts? Do you have any personal favourites?
If you write a blog why don't you make a list of your 10 Worst Posts?